Reporting to our Business Systems Manager this role plays an important part in supporting the wider SIB team across IT and business systems with a particular emphasis on ensuring our Salesforce CRMs are fit for purpose to support the delivery of SIB’s Partner (Grant) and Invest (Loans) Programmes.
We are looking for someone who is organised, has experience of designing and managing technical and process driven function and delivery. Someone who is keen to get involved with the broader strategy and delivery of innovative and relationship focussed grant programmes and other investment processes.
1. Work with Business Systems Manager to:
• ensure appropriate and fully functioning application, assessment, drawdown and monitoring processes in salesforce and loan book for all investments
• trouble shoot, develop and improve Salesforce & Loan Book processes – first point of internal/external end user contact
• develop KPI dashboards/data flows for internal and external use
2. Work with the Research team to ensure investment processes are adequately capturing data required for learning
3. Grant and Loan Fund monitoring
a. Production of internal monitoring reports
b. Production of monitoring reports for external funders to meet KPIs
c. Collation of data for reporting
4. Be the Investment Team Process Champion to maintain up to date process manuals/documentation.
5. IT Induction for new people on business systems including salesforce and Microsoft Teams.
6. Managing mobile devices and equipment register for the organisation.
7. Act as a SIB contact for our IT support provider for either urgent, important or issues that require approval.
8. Contribute to Grant and Loan assessment panels.
9. To work within the organisation's processes and procedures required to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system.
10. Contribute to the knowledge management and learning priorities in SIB’s strategy and support the implementation and delivery of the strategy.
11. In agreement with manager to undertake other tasks that support The Social Investment Business’ objectives as required.
• Ability to work with stakeholders/customers to understand and anticipate and develop solutions to needs and expectations.
• Ability to understand a change request and thoughtfully explore solutions as well as the need for the requirement and where appropriate challenge the need for unnecessary change requests.
• Demonstratable experience of database administration and configuration, preferably in a Salesforce environment but other CRM experience will be considered.
• Experience of improving and managing data processes and systems to anticipate needs of both external and internal users.
• Experience in working with IT Provider Partners in managing an delivering technical processes.
• Experience of reporting and use of monitoring information.
• Ability to demonstrate record of improving quality and performance with a grants management or similar setting.
• Excellent communication skills, translating and adapting to the audience.
• Commitment to quality, diversity & inclusion and customers