About the role
Reporting to a Relationship Manager in the Investment Team this role plays an important part in enabling the investment team to support the delivery of SIB’s new strategy and focus.
We are looking for someone who: is motivated by our mission and is looking for entry level position at SIB. You will need to like working with numbers and have good attention to detail
- To handle and triage initial loan enquiries from customers looking to obtain investment
- To Support the senior product manager and Relationship manager (new business) in driving a pipeline of investment applications
- To maintain Loan Book Processes and manage monthly data production/outputs to Finance Team and Senior Management/Board.
- To collate quarterly case commentary updates, prepare and collate Investment Committee portfolio review papers and agree agenda items/papers required
- To create business support contracts and manage payment of business support invoices/related budget data
- To maintain customer action diaries and delegated decision records
- To work within the organisation's processes and procedures required to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Contribute to the knowledge management, equality, diversity and inclusion and learning priorities in SIB’s strategy and support the implementation and delivery of the strategy.
- In agreement with manager to undertake other tasks that support Social Investment Business’ objectives as required.
- To work in accordance with our five core values.
- Good team player with willingness to assist others
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of manipulating data using Excel functions and formula to produce reports.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good numeracy/analytical skills
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Confident in supporting new business activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that can be adapted for a variety of audiences
- Good understanding of how Equality, Diversity and Inclusion may contribute to an organisation’s success.
- Ability to multitask, work flexibly and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to negotiate, anticipate and solve problems and to support others to do so
- Ability to deal sensitively and diplomatically with people from all levels with a calm, professional and friendly attitude
- Advanced Excel skills
The talent we are looking for does not discriminate and we believe in being inclusive and giving everyone an equal chance to succeed. Applications are welcome from all regardless of age, sex, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, race, sexual orientation, transgender status or social economic background.