***VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO VIEW MORE VACANCIES***
Hours: 35 hours p/w, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Based at: London (Limehouse), UK
Muslim Hands, an international relief organisation working in over 40 countries worldwide is looking for an experienced, creative and enthusiastic Social Media Executive to join our busy in-house team and work on a diverse range of projects that really make a difference to some of the most disadvantaged people around the world. We are seeking someone with a passion for social media who has demonstrable experience of managing a range social media platforms, and can present analytics in an insightful and digestible manner.
Working with colleagues across the organisation to build engagement with our donors, you will create and implement compelling content, be our best practice adviser and coordinate content across all our social media channels. You’ll need to be proactive, organised, user focused and an outstanding communicator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing social media campaigns and content to both complement and support our existing campaigns
- Using social media to best advantage as a broadcast, marketing and engagement tool to meet organisational objectives
- Coordinating social media content planning and ensuring activity is integrated into communications planning
- Managing, developing and evaluating the reach and impact of all social media channels
- Working with other teams to ensure social media input from donors and the public is responded to appropriately
- Providing best practice social media training to staff and volunteers
- Assisting in the formulation of social media strategy as part of overall fundraising strategy
- Significant experience of using social media to campaign and influence
- Experience of managing multiple social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Experience of managing multiple social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, twitter and snapchat.
- Excellent written English
- Ability to distil complex points into concise, compelling copy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A strategic thinker with the ability to interact with stakeholders at a variety of levels and across functions, who can manage expectations to ensure objectives are met
- Experience of using analytics packages and social media tools to produce traffic reports
- Stay informed of upcoming trends and developments within the field of social media
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive attitude
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Experienced in using content management software such as Hootsuite or similar
- Willingness to attend charity events and functions as and when required
- Willingness to appear and host Facebook live broadcasts
- Able to build relationships with and leverage influential bloggers and social media personalities
- Be data driven regarding type of content and times to post
- Flexibility regarding working hours, in particular during peak times
- Passion for charity work and helping others
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.