Theatre Tokens Customer Service Assistant (3 Month Contract)
Are you an eagle-eyed administrator from an office or call centre background? Could you thrive as a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Assistant with our leading theatre society? If so, read on.
Society of London Theatre (SOLT) and the UK Theatre Association (UK Theatre) are organisations that work with and on behalf of our Members to champion theatre, promote the performing arts and strengthen the theatre community.
Our Theatre Tokens team runs the operations, business development and customer service around the nationwide gift voucher scheme. Theatre Tokens are redeemable at more than 250 theatres nationwide, including London’s West End. Tokens are available as Gift Cards and eGifts and have no expiry date.
We are now seeking a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Assistant to join us on a three month contract from October to December 2019 and support the successful delivery of our nationwide token scheme.
- Salary of £22,000 pro rata
- Work in an iconic area of London
- Join a team who share your passion for the performing arts
Working right in the heart of London’s theatre industry, you’ll be making our nationwide ticket scheme as accessible as possible and providing amazing levels of service to ensure its success.
You’ll discover a happy, hard-working environment where employees are treated with respect, celebrated for their efforts, supported and encouraged. So, if you feel you’d thrive as part of our team, apply now!
As a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Assistant, you will be tasked with fielding calls and email queries for our Theatre Tokens scheme.
You’ll process sales and stock orders, take responsibility for day-to-day admin of the Theatre Tokens department and play a vital support role in the running of the scheme.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Assisting the Head of Theatre Tokens, the Theatre Tokens Operations Executive and the Theatre Tokens Business Development & Relationship Manager as required
- Acting as the main point contact for telephone and email queries
- Dealing with theatres, tourist information, corporate clients, retailers and the general public
- Responding to customer service issues and escalating as required
- Completing general admin tasks, such as managing the mail and filing
To be considered as a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Assistant, you will need:
- At least six months’ administrative experience in an office or call centre environment
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above in Maths and English
- Fluency in MS Office packages
- An interest in theatre
- The flexibility to work weekends and additional hours as required
Experience of handling customer enquiries and complaint resolution via phone and email would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of the theatre, particularly London’s West End, would also be an advantage, as would experience of supporting a team.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Customer Care Administrator, or Customer Support Administrator.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, or Office Clerk.
The closing date for this role is the 27th September 2019.
Please note, only applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Webrecruit and Society of London Theatre are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to develop as a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.