Reporting to the CEO
Additional days to be offered in accordance with future funding
As the Sophie Hayes Foundation embarks on an exciting phase of growth and development, supporting more women survivors of Human Trafficking, this role will be a valued member of the organisation’s Birmingham & West Midlands Team
The right candidate will focus on delivering our programme Workshops across Birmingham and the West Midlands, through effective and productive collaborations.
Detailed Role Description
- Manage and deliver Workshops across the West Midlands, by building partnerships with other NGO’s and referral partners, resourcing, equipping and training facilitators and co-ordinating programmes
- Effectively and efficiently manage local Workshop budgets
- Manage all KPI’s, ensuring correct reporting of programme outputs and outcomes.
- Continuously improve the Workshops programme through learning from feedback.
- Ensure our survivors, partners and volunteers are engaged, motivated and ‘have a voice’ to influence and shape our programme design.
- Build relationships and source long term, broad impacting relationships with businesses and training institutions, in partnership with the Birmingham and West Midlands Coaching Coordinator
- Supervise and manage Workshop volunteers, with the objective of growing individual and group capabilities, skills and resources.
- Consistently work with and encourage the growth of leadership volunteers in order to increase organisation capacity and capabilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of successful programme delivery in the UK charity sector
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or the ability to demonstrate competence through experience
- Experience of working to, and meeting KPI’s
- Experience of proactively researching and engaging current and prospective partners
- Knowledge of best practice in programme delivery
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to tailor written and verbal content and style to a range of audiences.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver outcomes to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills (Blackbaud Etapestry or similar CRM systems etc. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,)
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a key member of a team
- Flexible and proactive approach and attitude
- Enthusiasm and drive to make things happen
- Ability to work occasionally outside of normal office working hours
- Supportive of a small but fast paced team
- Supportive of non-Birmingham locations
- Driving licence
- Knowledge and understanding of the human trafficking and modern-day slavery sector
- Experience of using social media and digital communication tools
APPLICATION PROCESS AND CRITERIA:
- Applications without a covering letter will not be progressed to the next stage
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a DBS and must have the right to work in the UK
- As a provider of programmes for women survivors of human trafficking, we are seeking female candidates only.