THIS ROLE WILL REMAIN REMOTE UNTIL RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED
It is our vision to create a society where every woman is free to release her potential, achieve her goals and have a better future. As we grow, we're aiming to become so much more - and our Brand and Digital Marketing strategy is key to helping us achieve that goal.
Can you spread the word through creative, innovative digital marketing campaigns? Can you add a flair of magic and energy to how we promote ourselves through an excellent social media plan?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative thinker to be our next marketing intern who will work across the full marketing mix to promote our story and create stronger brand awareness.
As a marketing intern with a strong knowledge and understanding of social platforms, you will collaborate with our wider team to drive and activate our brand and content strategy in all stages of marketing campaigns.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with the chance to own various digital marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain strong experience in brand, content generation and campaign implementation, furthermore we will give you an insight into how a fast-paced work environment operates.
- Work with other stakeholders to manage a consistent and constant content plan that is relevant for all our audience groups.
- Create thought leadership either independently or with the wider stakeholders and partners
- Manage social media channels and the editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant and engaging.
- Create regular e-newsletters to SHF subscribers.
- Prepare regular updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
- Keep up to date on new social media trends and adapt to suit.
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing and updating.
- Implement a PR plan – forging relationships.
- Ensure we are both forward planning and reactive in our approach to marketing.
You may already be a blogger with a passion for writing. You may have a desire to work with a charity that has a strong purpose for change.
- Strong aspiration to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital channels and emerging platforms.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BA or Masters degree
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please provide a cover letter explaining:
1. Why you want to join the Sophie Hayes Foundation.
2. What observations you have on our current website and marketing.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.