At South Bucks Hospice, we are looking for a Shop Manager for our Reuse site. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with management leadership and retail expertise to oversee all aspects of the Reuse shop facilities including the management of the local reuse team and its operational requirements.
We are looking for someone who will fully understand internal and external customer expectations and requirements and will work to ensure these are exceeded and delight customers.
This is a full time role with varied working hours during winter and summer months, 32.5 hours winter and 42.5 hours summer.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Appropriate management of the team to ensure operational effectiveness through the variety of management tools available to encompass all HR activities, staff appraisals, performance management, training and health and safety;
- Overseeing the department and all activities to ensure that it complies with internal and site policies and procedures and other compliance requirements;
- Effective management of the site to reach agreed sales targets and plans for achievement;
- Create effective relationships with traders to the benefit of South Bucks Hospice.
- Previous retail management experience, ideally in a charity environment;
- Current driving license with no endorsements and for insurance purposes over the age of 25;
- Demonstrate a consistent high standard of work and attention to detail;
- Excellent communications with colleagues and management team;
- Calm temperament under pressured conditions;
- Willingness to travel to other locations;
- Customer Service focussed;
- Approachable and accessible;
- Basic computer skills.
At South Bucks Hospice we promote a friendly and supportive working environment. You will be working as part of your local community, making a difference to the lives of those with life limiting illnesses, their families and carers.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.