We have a great opportunity for someone with retail experience to join our High Heavens Reuse Team, as a Retail Shop assistant.
At South Bucks Hospice we promote a friendly and supportive working environment. You will be working as part of your local community, making a difference to the lives of those with life limiting illnesses, their families and carers.
This is a permanent part-time role paying £8.91 per hour, required to work 30 hours per week, over 4 days. You will receive pro-rata 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service plus an employer contributory pension.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- To create a positive environment that is safe, clean, organised and suitable to support shop trading;
- Receiving, processing and organising donations;
- Operation of the till in accordance with South Bucks Hospice’s procedures and cash handling requirements;
- Quick and successful resolution of all customer queries, escalating where necessary;
- Welcome customers in an effective and timely manner ensuring a first-class customer experience;
- Understand and comply with South Bucks Hospice’s Policies and Procedures as well as other relevant legislation such as Trading Standards Regulations ;
- Adherence to pricing policy, stock rotation and control measures, ensuring the shop is well stocked at all times;
- Compliance with cash handling processes;
- Personal compliance with the Reuse Operation Manual;
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.