Fundraising Team Manager (‘FTM’), Wildlife Trusts:
- 2 days Team Management per week to be combined with Membership Recruiter responsibilities to full-time hours (5 days/wk)
- permanent contract
- Annual leave 28 days per annum, rising to 33 days after 3 years’ service.
- Employers 4% pension, rising to 8% after 5 years.
- £22,440 per annum, pro-rated (£8,976 per year based on 2 days/week), paid mthly;
- OTE £28,440 (£6k; pro-rated; £2,400 per annum based on 2 days/week)
- 2022/23 Pay award pending.
Work base: From home to cover 3 Wildlife Trusts:
Dorset, Hampshire & Isle of Wight and Wiltshire.
SWWFL is a successful, growing organisation (over 200% in 4 years) which is wholly owned by Wildlife Trusts. We recruit new memberships for 10 Wildlife Trust charities. Our purpose is to gain new supporters via good quality venues (such as retail stores, garden centres, events and markets), corporate locations & events - all booked by our specialist Venues Team. The STM role represents an important addition to our team to ensure that we can deliver the support and sales/ fundraising expertise required, to ensure growth and success for Trusts.
- Undertake sales team management functions including training, coaching & developing new & existing staff in office and field situations (2 days/wk)
- Deliver personal sales target as membership recruiter (3 days/wk)
- The FTM will support the responsible MSM with management of above 3 Wildlife Trusts.
- Confident, mature & flexible Fundraising Team Manager who is used to working across different sales activities and geographical locations.
- Track record of strong personal sales and sales training / coaching & development
- £28,440, pro-rated, as above OTE for 2 x FTM days/wk; laptop & mobile; travel mileage allowance, annual leave, pension & phone
- Varied, rewarding role across a range of Wildlife Trusts; training and development.
If you have what it takes to contribute as STM, please complete a personal statement, using the form attached, and forward with your CV to Karen Churchward.
CLOSING DATE: 6th February 2022. Interview 10th or 11th February.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.