Sovereign Housing is one of the UK's largest housing associations, providing quality affordable homes in happy successful places, within strong and sustainable communities. We support those who are priced out of the housing market and are driven by our social purpose and values. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Staircasing and Resales Coordinator to join our expanding team in Bristol, on a 12 Month Fixed Term contract
Our Staircasing and Resales team support our shared ownership residents wishing to buy more shares in their property or looking to sell and move on.
As Staircasing and Resales Coordinator, you will be responsible for your own caseload, dealing with staircasing and resale transactions from enquiries and application through to completion of the sale. You'll be a key member of the team supporting the work that we do across the wider homeownership/leasehold management service.
You'll also manage the relisting of a property for sale, and engage with third party estate agents when required whilst ensuring our shared owners are professionally guided through the process.
. Other responsibilities include:
- working with the Staircasing and Resale Consultants to ensure all staircasing/resales are progressed in accordance with the provisions of the lease and collection of fees are in accordance with Sovereign's policy
- storing and retaining legal documentation in line with data protection requirements
Proactively communicate with customers to deliver a professional experience via all communication methods
- Processing application forms and all supporting information
This role will be based in Bristol, however, will embrace Sovereign's principle of hybrid working, with a blend of home and office working with plenty of opportunity for flexibility
What you'll need
You will need to be an excellent collaborator and communicator, and able to demonstrate an understanding of buying processes, or experience within Housing.
You'll also possess strong organisation skills, as well as providing a first class customer service ensuring the customer experience is always at the forefront.
Ability to carry out multiple tasks and prioritise workload accordingly
What you'll get
You'll be given the opportunity to grow your skills within a role that will bring great satisfaction. You'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and find like-minded people in a diverse and inclusive working community.
Some of our benefits include:
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- Flexible working – working from home
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Generous matching pension scheme up to 12%
- Life cover
- Part of our Recognition scheme where you can be gifted retail vouchers
- Wellbeing discounts including Gym Memberships
- Wide selection of other benefits available
Sound like your kind of role? Apply today to be considered for this opportunity!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.