Please note: Your application will not be considered without submitting a cover letter and including your notice period.
Role: Strategic Employer Consultant – London
Consulting with major employers to build national strategies for reaching young people, building talent pipelines with bespoke, creative solutions.
Based at our London Office with 50% WFO post pandemic.
Senior leader seeker
This role is almost entirely about seeking and managing senior relationships. Proactively reaching and resonating with senior HR and CSR leaders within major employers to consult, sell and support their journey through our work experience programme.
Our major employers have bespoke requirements and want national reach for a custom programme. You will be creative and strategic in creating service provision, engaging the delivery team and managing a seamless customers experience throughout.
This role carries a target to ensure that we can support major employers with personalised managed services that help them achieve their talent pipeline or corporate social responsibility goals. You will be assertive and sell the value of our solution.
- Build a strategy for reaching major employers to secure new business partnerships.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders ensuring an exceptional experience.
- Creatively communicating with stakeholders to keep them engaged and active.
- Creating proposals for major employers and persuasively selling our services.
- Craft bespoke service provision with the delivery team to meet customer demands.
- Collaborate with the delivery team to ensure a seamless service for work experiences.
- Working with internal systems and processes for a slick operation and clear reporting.
- Lead on national projects that support the wider customer team and head office team.
- An unrelenting passion for impacting young people and the difference that can be made, raising the nation higher, one aspiration-building work experience at a time.
- Influential networker able to work across employer senior leaders, educators, careers leaders and young people to persuasively power a process of quality work experiences.
- Innovative thinker with a flair for finding new ways to deliver a difference, bringing new ideas that are relevant to your customer set and your personal knowledge of their business needs.
- Key collaborator able to connect your customers to the national team and the London head office, working to achieve our wider charitable aims and lead independent projects.
- Extensive experience connecting with senior leaders in employers, selling through talent, recruitment or CSR solutions.
- Extensive experience owning, managing and delivering a commercial target.
- Extensive experience of managing a solution lifecycle with a customer, delivering excellence with clear communications, collaborative and consultative working.
- Good experience working collaboratively to activate and achieve projects.
- Experience of working in a start-up organisation would be an advantage.
We are looking forward to holding video interviews through September and appointing our Strategic Employer Consultant swiftly so we can start delivering a difference in October and beyond. You must have the right to work in the UK without visa restriction to be considered.
Speakers for Schools are a dynamic, swift-moving and fast-growing charity. We are on a mission to support a million young people across the UK annually by 2023. Having taken the first steps on the road to achieving this, our team has doubled in size in the past year. This has supported 278% growth in our Experience programme and 10% growth in our Inspiration programme during the past 12 months.
We want to level the playing field, making sure that all young people can access inspirational opportunities and experiences to fuel their ambition.
We are united and unique in our mission to transform lives through raising the aspirations of millions of young people every year. Each year, 1,500 senior leaders, celebrities and industry experts deliver a difference to by sharing their story with students in schools and colleges in every corner of the UK. We connect employers such as Disney, The Bank of England, Spotify PwC and almost two hundred others to communities to provide access to the top opportunities for all across the UK. With us, you will be part of inspiring a generation to reach higher, broaden horizons and get equal access to the top.
To keep growing our charity and our impact, we need top talent and we are committed to treasuring, developing and supporting them to thrive within their roles.
Diversity at our core
At Speakers for Schools, we are committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. We welcome applications from all, including those where employment has been affected by Covid19 and those seeking to change careers. Diversity if at our core, join us.
How to Apply:
Please apply as soon as possible submitting your CV and a one-page covering letter which outlines your specific interest and ability to successfully fill this role, as well as your salary expectations and current notice period.
Please note, if you do not provide a covering letter your application will not be considered.
Appointees are subject to a successful DBS check.
The Journey to joining Speakers for Schools:
Interviews will be scheduled as applications are received, before the closing date, and will take place over Microsoft Teams. We may appoint before this date depending on applications.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.