Spinal Research is an international research charity working to end paralysis for people with spinal cord injury.
Our mission is to give hope to those 50,000 people living with paralysis as a result of a spinal cord injury caused by a broken neck or back. Our pioneering work has led to recent breakthroughs, but our world-class research relies on dynamic fundraising.
The Individual Giving manager’s main responsibility will be to raise funds from individual donors to an agreed target through a cost-effective and planned programme of targeted donor recruitment and development activities, maximising the value of their lifetime support of the charity.
- Plan and lead the execution of exceptional, cost-effective fundraising appeals, to both warm and cold audiences, to agreed targets. This includes briefing suppliers, sourcing content, managing data, copy development, proofing, campaign analysis, managing costs and invoice processing.
- To plan, monitor and evaluate the individual giving budget and produce accurate income and expenditure forecasts and analysis as required
- Manage the regular giving programme, retaining and growing the current donor base
- Management of the charity’s ThankQ database and its strategic use to support donor segmentation and alignment with appropriate asks, compliant with GDPR and knowledge of Gift Aid regulations
- Deliver and refine online donor journeys for new supporters that increases donor engagement and affinity with the charity
- Responsible for Legacy marketing and administration
- Management of Christmas card sales programme, including gift cards
The successful applicant will have an opportunity to work alongside members of the whole fundraising team. The role would suit an individual who is organised, proactive and has good attention to detail. The role will be evenly split between the office and home working.
Please view the attached job description for further details about the role and how to apply.
Closing date: 10th October 2021