Spinal Research is an international research charity working to end paralysis for people with spinal cord injury.
Our mission is to give hope to those 50,000 people living with paralysis as a result of a spinal cord injury caused by a broken neck or back. Our pioneering work has led to recent breakthroughs, but our world-class research relies on dynamic fundraising.
- Responsibility for all income from Trusts and Foundations
- To develop and tailor compelling funding proposals and reports
- Writing and submitting high-quality applications for funding to major Trusts and Foundations
- Writing and submitting reports to Trusts and Foundations in line with donors monitoring and evaluation requirements
- Cultivating and sustaining relationships with Trusts and Foundations through appropriate stewardship activities
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy to identify new Trusts and Foundations opportunities and to develop funding plans to target these sources
- Finding creative ways to fund new activities
- Maintaining a rolling cycle of applications to current and new Trusts, in a timely and appropriate way, ensuring all Trusts’ specific needs and deadlines are met
- To develop effective relationships with key internal staff if necessary, to develop persuasive, timely and professional proposals and reports
The successful applicant will have an opportunity to work alongside members of the whole fundraising team. The role would suit an individual who is organised, proactive and has good attention to detail. The role will be evenly split between the office and home working.
Please view the attached job description for further details about the role and how to apply.
Closing date: Monday 11 October 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 18th October 2021
Please include CV and covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.