Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Spitalfields Crypt Trust (SCT) is an East London charity providing practical help, support and training to people who have been homeless and suffering from addiction. It runs a homeless drop-in, a Recovery Hub (which includes an abstinence-based residential recovery hostel, a Primary Programme and a Continuing Care Programme), supported houses and two social enterprises supporting people in recovery from addictions to put their lives back together. Our integrative approach is based on the ‘Recovery Capital’ methodology and is a whole-person approach, which takes into account physical, cultural, social, human and spiritual factors and assets. Set up over 50 years ago, the charity was one of the first in the UK to provide shelter to homeless, alcoholic men.
In employment we actively seek to recruit people with a good combination of talent, skills and potential, promoting equality for all, and welcome applications from a wide range of candidates. We select all candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and commitment to the values and purposes of the organisation. (Sources - Equal Opportunities Policy 2.2 (i) and (v)). SCT is a growing organisation with opportunities for people with good motivational skills and high levels of initiative.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated van driver.
• To provide excellence in customer service at all times
• To actively respond to Charity Shop managers, volunteers to demonstrate time and care
• To actively respond to other managers in the business as and when required
• Contribute to developing internal and external relationships
• Encourage team work and exhibit leadership values
• To ensure that Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
• To keep your vehicle clean and tidy at all times
• Ensure management are regularly briefed on all personal, vehicle & route issues
• Must be competent in admin as you will be dealing with some paperwork
• Carry out other duties as may reasonably required
Skills and Knowledge
• Full and clean drivers licence
• 1 year as a Van Driver