Do you want to support us to scale up solutions to the world’s most pressing social needs? Interested in working in an innovative, flexible and dynamic team? We’re seeking a Managing Consultant to join our UK office.
Spring Impact (formerly known as The International Centre for Social Franchising) is an organisation with a bold social mission.
We work with social impact projects around the world that are doing truly transformative work, developing the plans, the systems and the processes they need in order to become scalable and reach many more people.
Spring Impact is a registered charity, but one that operates with bags of entrepreneurial drive. We are innovative, imaginative and highly skilled in doing a lot with a little. The team you will be joining are an exceptional bunch who have been drawn from highly successful careers in a variety of fields and who have chosen to focus their talents on scaling social impact.
The Spring Impact Managing Consultant will be passionate about helping our clients to scale their impact. Using their analytical skills, they will get to the heart of our client’s challenges and help them develop creative solutions to them.
By leading delivery of Spring Impact’s projects, Managing Consultants are directly responsible for supporting clients to scale and achieve our impact goal. They drive analysis and recommendations for clients, and are responsible for getting the best out of all team members. They secure Spring Impact’s future by being a role model for and developing more junior staff into highly productive team members.
Spring Impact Managing Consultants will manage a portfolio of programmes, leading day-to-day contact with clients, and provide detailed guidance and direction to their teams, building on their strengths and motivations. Managing Consultants typically spend 60% of their time leading client facing work, with their remaining time spent working on internal projects, supporting business development and taking part in line management activities.
The attached Job Description outlines key responsibilities in further detail.
- Salary: £50,000 per annum. Salary may be negotiable dependent on previous consultancy experience
- Work location is Angel, London with the potential for international travel
- Starting from October 2019
- You will need existing permission to work in the UK
Deadline and interview dates
Deadline for application: Sunday 7th July 2019, midnight
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone interview.
A smaller shortlist will then be invited to an assessment day and final interview in London.
Assessment days and interviews will take place in July/early August, with dates to be confirmed with shortlisted candidates.
To make an application
To make an application please email your written application to us.
The written application should include:
- A cover note, detailing:
- How you heard about the job
- When you would be available to start
- Details of three referees – please note that references would only be taken up immediately ahead of an offer being made and with your prior knowledge
- An up to date CV of no more than two pages
- A supporting statement of no more than two pages, demonstrating:
- Your understanding of Spring Impact’s mission and what, therefore, attracts you to the organisation
- The respects in which your skills, knowledge and experience are a good fit for the role, with specific reference to the Job Description and Person Specification attached