Title: Fundraising Executive (London)
Hours: 35 hour per week
Location: Remote working with office days required as and when appropriate.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays and a great opportunity to develop your career in a growing Charity.
Our client is recruiting for a Fundraising Executive to join their team.
Our client futureproofs the talent pipeline for hospitality by helping people to get sustained employment through their specialist careers advice and guidance, skills training, tailored employability support, dedicated after care and access to work placements, which launch people into future careers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
Our client inspires younger people to explore careers in hospitality, giving them knowledge and skills, through their education programmes in schools, colleges and universities.
This charity champions and strengthens the hospitality industry, promoting it as a rewarding and worthwhile career path, collaborating with their business partners to attract and retain talent and equip hospitality businesses with hard-working, motivated and enthusiastic staff now and in the future.
Working within a highly motivated and experienced fundraising team to support Springboard to access crucial funding via Trusts & Foundations and public funding opportunities, supporting the sustainability of the organisation and its strategic objectives.
A day & month in the life of the Fundraising Executive….
- Supporting the research requirements associated to trusts & foundations and public funding.
- Assisting with the management of local and regional funding accounts – contributing to the bid renewal processes and reporting requirements.
- Contributing to and/or constructing first draft local and regional applications.
- Co-ordinating key elements of our people led work, evaluation processes and evidence of impact requirements.
- Attending and adding value to programme development and budgeting workshops that will attract trusts & foundations and public funding opportunities.
- To support and/or construct public funding first draft pre-qualifying questionnaires, tenders and applications as and when appropriate.
This job is for you if you have…
- Research skills and IT literate / ability to use Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience of constructing funding applications.
- Task driven and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Desire to work within a highly focused, results driven fundraising team.
Ideally you will….
Driven and highly motivated as a key staff member within a high quality fundraising team. To have the ability to build strong relationships and contribute to securing funds from trusts and foundations and public funders where appropriate. Someone who shares our core values.
‘INSPIRE’ ‘MAKE A DIFFERENCE’ ’CUSTOMER FOCUS’ ’LISTEN’ ’INCLUSIVE’ ’DO’ ’HONEST’
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation and GDPR. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note: By submitting your details in relation to this role you are giving us permission to both submit your application to the employer and retain your details on our database of job seeking professionals for future reference.