The Springboard Charity helps supporting young people achieve their potential, relieves unemployment for people of all ages and alleviates poverty by supporting people into employment within Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Industries.
Its trading subsidiary, Springboard UK is committed to promoting the industry as a “first choice” career through sustaining brand awareness, promoting careers, attracting talent and providing services to its Business Partners.
We provide a specialist careers advice and guidance service, educational services in schools, work experience, and programmes that support vulnerable people into employment. At the same time we deliver effective careers campaigns, engage in fund raising activities and support the industry.
Delivery of Springboard Programmes and Objectives
Train and support clients of the programmes, including mentoring, delivering Springboard workshops, practical experience, qualifications and support candidates into employment post programme.
- To organise, design and deliver employability programmes targeting unemployed and NEET candidates.
- To support and mentor all engaged candidates from point of referral, throughout programme lifecycle and aftercare.
- Careers activity and careers campaigns in the region for jobcentres, and local projects.
- Projects and programmes to encourage unemployed people into the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industry; primarily Into Work programmes, private and public funded programmes, always fitting in with the Springboard Strategy
- Ambassador training and facilitation of activity
- Work Experience programmes and INSPIRE accreditation/facilitation of activity and ensure all work experience offered is of high quality and of INSPIRE accreditation
- Support of Business Partners in the region and their return of investment
Development in delivery of regional presence
Support the Head of North and Central England to further identify and secure local and regional opportunities for funding to increase the programme of work in the Region.
- Create and nurture working relationships with JCP, educators and other referral agencies & industry
- Communicate effectively with all funders and industry partners to keep all interested parties fully up to date on progress against commitments
- To attend relevant network events, seminars and conferences to ensure that new business opportunities are not missed and productive relationships are developed and maintained
- Keep up to date with external factors influencing delivery of activity – particularly concerning educational, training and careers promotional development
Project management and Administration
- Deliver multiple projects within the agreed programme lifecycle and objectives.
- To provide a professional customer service for our partners, clients students and industry contacts and deal with enquiries in an effective and accurate manner
- To undertake periodic, comprehensive evaluation of the above programme to ensure it continues to be
- Up to date
- High quality
- Cost effective and value for money
- To ensure all relevant parties internal and external are kept up to date of progress of programmes
- Carry out the necessary administration required for audit trails – including inputting records and data on internal systems of potential candidates, current candidates and candidates in aftercare as well as all external partners and relationships.
- Training qualification, PTLLS or equivalent
- Demonstrable facilitating & coaching experience
- Experience of working with target groups from diverse backgrounds, vulnerable people and understanding of safeguarding and related issues
- Knowledge of all aspects of employability development and delivery
- Demonstrable experience of GDPR compliant process and procedures
- Client focused and attention to detail for data capture
- Proven track of managing a number different projects at any one time ensuring commitments are delivered within budget, on time and line with expectation
- Someone who is inspirational, passionate and committed
- Careers and guidance advice experience and qualification
- Experience of working within or demonstrable knowledge of the Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism industry
- Experience of delivering Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism industry related training
- Experienced in the use of Salesforce
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 staturay holidays, pension scheme and a great opportunity to develop your career in a growing Charity
- Please send a CV and Cover letter detailing your skills and experience by 29th September
- Please note we may close this job earlier than advertised if we have received sufficient applications.