- Lead the strategic development of the Foodbank in association with Board of Trustees
- Inspire, motivate and engage the staff & volunteer team
- Ensure effective operations and delivery of services to clients
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships
- Identify & secure funding opportunities
- Develop and assure marketing & communications
- Ensure health & safety, safeguarding and quality assurance throughout operation
- Develop volunteer roles to ensure sustainability
- Lead on developing and ensuring accessibility
- Develop effective partnerships that ensure that clients are referred appropriately and supported out of food poverty
- Support the development of new warehouse provision
Working primarily from home, but with an active presence throughout our operations (warehouse, distribution centres); it is expected you will be located in or near the St Albans District.
30 hrs /wk (with occasional evening & weekend working). Reporting directly to the Board of Trustees.