St Ann's Hopsice
We now have an exciting role in our fundraising team for someone who will contribute to securing income for the future of St Ann’s Hospice. Through leading on the development and delivery of a wide range of events whilst providing excellent supporter care to our hospice supporters.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you have experience in event planning or project managing?
- Are you organised, proactive, calm under pressure and solutions focused?
- Can you provide effective stewardship journeys to our supporters?
- Can you be an excellent ambassador for St Ann’s Hospice?
- Are you willing to work collaboratively in a high performing team?
We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full time permanent position with a working pattern of 37.5 hours per week (flexiable hours would be considered).
You will be working cross site at our Heald Green and Little Hulton site (hybrid working will be considered)
The pay scale has been set at our St Ann's Hospice pay Band 5 (£26,276) Competency Based Framework.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you were looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
A Standard DBS Check may be required, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.