HR/People Recruitment Partner
Would you like to join our amazing People Services Team and help us to recruit other amazing people who are kind, caring and compassionate? As a passionate recruitment professional, you will find yourself being able to apply your excellent resourcing and onboarding expertise and skills within our charity, in order to help us to address the recruitment challenges associated with recruiting clinical and care professionals.
If you enjoy developing and maintaining good working relationships with recruiting managers, providing a true business partnering service and have experience of recruiting to clinical/care roles, ideally within the NHS or similar, we will be excited to hear from you!
Some of our benefits:
- You will gain a stimulating and rewarding career with an opportunity to influence and make a real difference within the organisation and our local community
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loans/cycle to work scheme
- A number of health and wellbeing initiatives
- A competitive contributory pension scheme with life assurance scheme with generous beneficiary plan
- An onsite staff canteen
- Access to plenty of free local street parking
Closing Date: 7th June 2022
Provisional Interview Date: 13th or 14th June 2022