Have you got a flair for fashion and a good eye for colour? Are you passionate about pre-loved clothes, furniture and accessories? Then join the retail team at one of our high street shops and help raise vital funds for St Christopher’s; all profits go directly to the Hospice to support end of life care.
St Christopher’s trading is a growing, forward thinking, leading charity retailer. We are currently looking to recruit dynamic and motivated individuals to assist in the management of our well-established shops. These are an essential link between the community and the hospice and you will act as an ambassador for our charity.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to prioritise the demands of the role and optimise sales and revenue generation. Your great communication skills and drive to achieve excellent customer service will enable you to provide a warm, welcoming experience for customers, staff and volunteers alike. Experience gained in the retail and service sector is desirable but not essential.
It is essential that you have the flexibility to work over 7 days and occasionally at different locations.
Benefits of joining St Christopher’s
- You will gain a stimulating and rewarding career with an opportunity to influence and make a real difference in the community
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A number of health and wellbeing schemes
- A competitive contributory pension scheme and life assurance scheme with generous beneficiary plan
- Annual leave of 25 days rising to 27 days plus bank holidays
Closing Date: 22nd October 2021 at Midnight
In the event we receive a high amount of applications, we reserve the right to close the job earlier than the initial closing date.