Full time 37 hours per week
Annual Leave starts at 20 days plus 8 bank holidays rising with years in service
Salary – competitive salary, dependent on experience
As a highly motivated and experienced individual, you will maximise all opportunities to increase the Charity profile across the business community in Leeds and surrounding areas. Engaging with potential corporate supporters and their employees to inspire support for our fundraising activities and appeals.
We are particularly looking for candidates with sound experience in the commercial sector (e.g. business/corporate development, sales and/or marketing.) who are at ease when networking in a corporate environment. The post holder will research, develop and manage, new and existing corporate partnerships.
Key Job Role Responsibilities and Main Tasks:
- Deliver stretching income generation targets
- Develop and grow strong networks within the corporate community to develop financial support for St George’s Crypt and build awareness of our work.
- Identify opportunities to secure new charity of the year partnerships.
- Research, identify and recruit high-value relationships with key corporates
- Provide excellent stewardship to all corporate supporters.
- Develop and support employee engagement; fundraising and volunteering opportunities.
- Keep up to date with trends in CSR, the corporate fundraising climate and identify opportunities for income growth.
- Maintain existing employee payroll / regular giving agreements
- Seek opportunities to grow regular giving across the corporate network.
- Attend St George’s Crypt staff and team meetings. Actively contribute to the development of fundraising ideas.
- To be responsible for your own administration and efficiently organise all your own activities
- Any other tasks reasonably requested by your line manager.
The tasks and responsibilities listed above are not exhaustive and maybe amended according to the needs of the Charity. Employees are expected to work flexibly in responding to external and internal initiatives to support the needs of the Charity.
Essential Charity Wide:
- DBS Cleared
- Safeguarding training
- Flexible attitude towards working arrangements
- Professional attitude and approach
Essential Job Role Specific:
- Experience of Corporate Fundraising
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- Knowledge of the homeless sector
- Computer literate – knowledge of Microsoft office programmes
- Good communicator, written and verbal
- Experience of networking and building professional relationships within the corporate sector
- Ability to develop a prospect list which will lead to income generation
- Experience of managing and delivering income budgets, in excess of £150k
- Ability to work within timescales and manage workload effectively Experience of drafting and presenting proposals to secure potential corporate support Track record of securing financial support from the corporate sector
- Flexible - required to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Experience of a CRM system – although full training on our system will be given.
- Experience of using social media in a professional capacity
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Fundraising
Please send a covering letter and up to date CV.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.