Fundraiser – Community and Events - full time
We are seeking a dynamic individual with energy and enthusiasm, who can hit the ground running in our very busy fundraising team. Full driving licence and own transport essential. Includes evening and weekend working. Experience in developing fundraising leads and professional relationships is a must
To increase the profile of St George’s Crypt, promote the work of the charity with a view to inspiring support for our fundraising activities and appeals within the community by engaging with potential supporters; individuals, Churches, Schools, organisations and volunteer groups, .
If you are ready for a challenge, please read the job description and person specification, and if you fit the criteria please apply now!
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you want the job and how you fit the criteria. Any applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
This is a full time position (37 hours per week) Salary £21,000 p.a.
Due to the nature of the workplace, the post holder must be over 18 years of age.
Essential - Job Role Specific:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident speaker with credibility, conviction and knowledge
- Ability to recruit and inspire Fundraising Groups
- Ability to motivate and manage volunteers
- Professional and accountable approach to all areas of your work
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Physically fit - Includes some moderate lifting
- Full UK driving licence
- Own transport
- DBS Cleared
- Experience of using a Fundraising Database
- Understanding of GDPR
St George’s Crypt is a Christian Charity in the city of Leeds providing shelter and support and working with the homeless, vulnerable and those suffering from addiction.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.