Fixed Term Contract until 25 June 2021
HMP Stoke Heath, Market Drayton, Shropshire
Are your strong IT and database skills and thorough understanding of data security? Are you ready for a working life that’s varied and rewarding and provides an opportunity for both personal and professional growth? Then join us as a Data Coordinator / Administrator and you could soon be playing a vital support role while putting your skills and experience to excellent use.
About St Giles
An ambitious, well-established charity that helps people facing adversity to find jobs, homes and the right support they need. Central to our ethos is our belief that people with first-hand experience of successfully overcoming issues such as an offending background, homelessness, addictions and gang involvement, hold the key to positive change in others.
About this exciting opportunity
The successful candidate will support the team at HMP Stoke Heath to help achieve contract targets and a high quality of service. You will contribute to ensuring compliance with systems and procedures, manage and update recording systems and develop and maintain good partnership working with prison staff and the Partnership Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with offenders and volunteers
- Strong IT skills including proven experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook in a similar work environment. Ability to work with case databases on a day-to-day basis
- Good organisational and communication skills, particularly in relation to managing queries and liaising with colleagues
- The ability to work on your own initiative or with little supervision and to set priorities when under pressure, escalating issues to a higher level where necessary
- A flair for quickly grasping new systems, maintaining confidentiality and complying with St. Giles Trust and funder requirements
In return you can expect a competitive salary and generous leave allowance, staff pension scheme, flexible working, a mentoring programme, an advice & counseling service, access to clinical supervision, season ticket loan and much more besides.
St Giles will guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria set out in the Job Description for the vacancy.
Closing date: 11pm, 2 March 2021. Interview date: 18 March 2021 (virtual)