£22,847 – £26,350 (to be pro-rated) - please note successful candidates should expect to be appointed at the starting point of the salary scale and consideration may be given to a higher salary depending on the experience of the individual
Part-time (17.5 hrs p/w) – FTC ending 31 March 2022
Camberwell with regular travel
Are you a well-organised yet flexible individual with a proven ability to lead on employer engagement for our Skills & Employment Team? If so, St Giles Trust is looking for an Employer Engagement Officer to join the team.
About St Giles Trust
An ambitious, well-established charity that helps people facing adversity to find jobs, homes and the right support they need. Central to our ethos is our belief that people with first-hand experience of successfully overcoming issues such as an offending background, homelessness, addictions and gang involvement, hold the key to positive change in others.
About this vital role
St Giles is seeking to expand the range of skills and training programmes offered to clients and peer advisors. This will allow us to help them to overcome barriers by developing relevant skills to improve their employability and to achieve their goals. The post holder will be key to identifying and introducing relevant skills training which meets the needs of St Giles clients, this is likely to include digital skills and other relevant vocational qualifications.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of researching labour market and identifying trends
- Extensive Experience of engaging Employers to provide paid opportunities and work placements for candidates who face disadvantage in the labour market
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively with other staff, volunteers, managers and partners, to set and deliver goals and to resolve conflicts of interest professionally
- Knowledge of, and commitment to, safeguarding practices and policies and the ability to promote safeguarding of vulnerable clients and colleagues
- The ability to collaborate effectively with other staff, volunteers, managers and partners, including setting and delivering goals and resolving conflicts of interest professionally
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, generous leave allowance, staff pension, flexible working, a mentoring programme, an advice and counselling service, access to clinical supervisions, season ticket loan and much more.
St Giles will guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria set out in the Job Description for the vacancy.
If you have any queries or require further information please visit our website.
Closing date: 11pm, 3rd May 2021.