Fixed term until 31 March 2022
HMP Stoke Heath, Market Drayton, Shropshire
Ref code: ASH-212
Are you a highly organised, efficient and proactive self-starter able to work on your own initiative? Looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, join St Giles Trust as an Administrator, where you will provide vital administrative support and contribute to ensuring compliance with systems and procedures, standards and performance targets relating to the administrative functions.
About St Giles
An ambitious, well-established charity that helps people facing adversity to find jobs, homes and the right support they need. Central to our ethos is our belief that people with first-hand experience of successfully overcoming issues such as an offending background, homelessness, addictions and gang involvement, hold the key to positive change in others.
About this exciting opportunity
This key role will see you undertake a broad range of essential office-based, meeting-setting and facilities monitoring tasks. This will involve managing, developing and updating the Client Database, collecting and collating data, and developing and maintaining effective and efficient administrative and office systems, including filing and recording systems.
You will also be expected to process all relevant internal and external correspondence and access emails regularly and distribute messages promptly, while offering general support to Peer Advisers, staff and manager when necessary is also an important aspect of the role.
What we are looking for:
- Strong IT skills, including proven Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook experience
- An excellent communicator, verbal and written, with impressive interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who is organised and able to manage own workload
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to produce accurate work
- Impressive time-management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- The ability to develop and maintain filing, database and recording systems
- Sympathy with the aims and ethos of St Giles as an organisation
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and generous leave allowance, staff pension scheme, flexible working, a mentoring programme, an advice and counselling service, season ticket loan and much more besides.
St Giles will guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria set out in the Job Description for the vacancy.
Closing date: 11pm, 18th April 2021. Interviews: w/c 26th April