Do you want to make a difference and be part of an organisation that has been helping save lives for more than a century?
This newly created position is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the National Account Executive team who manage the relationships of our largest training customers. They will also support the wider Business Development Team and other National Sales teams and national customers and assist in the achievement of training, product and tender business targets
The role benefits from a competitive salary, generous pension, Hybrid working, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), options to buy and sell holiday, Blue Light and NHS discounts, life assurance, eye care and mental health, wellbeing tools and volunteering days. It will also provide opportunities to grow and develop your career, achieve a healthy work life balance and to be recognised for the great work you do.
Please see the job description for more detail (this can be viewed on our website or once you click apply)
- Experience of dealing with customers by telephone email and Internet
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to use Microsoft applications at intermediate level
- Ability to work with and maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
About the Role:
- Support the department with general administrative tasks as well as occasional project work.
- To be a central point of contact for NAE’s and assist in communicating with and responding to national customers, prospects, internal market and other customers, logging and channelling enquiries, submitting quotations and supporting information.
- Support National Account Executives (NAE’s) with setting up new national customers on SAP upload special price lists process initial sales orders as appropriate and brief team and customer services when prices complete
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of over 1,700 employees and over 30,000 volunteers, united by our goal of saving lives through essential first aid services, training and campaigning. As a charity with a long history of serving humanity, we are proud of our past and excited about creating a healthier, safer, more resilient future.
Interview Date: TBC
Application Review Date: 21/06/2022
St John Ambulance are committed to increasing the diversity of our team and making sure we best reflect the diversity of the communities we serve. At St John, everyone is valued and supported to thrive. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination and engender a sense of belonging for all, by creating an environment of mutual respect, where we value unique differences and demonstrate authentic allyship. We believe passionately about equity, diversity and inclusion.
Please note: St John does not accept speculative CVs and will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised vacancy.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilising the services of recruitment agencies for this vacancy and will accept direct applications only.