Do you want to be part of a vibrant and dynamic team? St John’s Hospice is looking for a driven Fundraising Administrative Assistant to support the fundraising team in raising the profile of the Charity within the local area and beyond.
You will be passionate about what you do – and determined to make a difference. This role will support the Individual Giving Manager in dealing with fundraising enquiries, providing the best level of customer care.
St John’s Hospice is the only independent hospice in Central London and treats over 3,000 terminally ill patients and their families each year for free. This free of charge Hospice is supported by charitable funds from the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth, and this position will support the fundraising team in the delivery of the Hospice’s Fundraising Strategy. This will be from a variety of sources, with a strong focus on grant making trusts, community fundraising, major donors, and legacies with a primary focus on Fundraising but also to assist marketing in helping promote the Hospital.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our independent private Hospital has just been rated the number one in the country for care in the latest Bupa survey. Uniquely, all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
Am I the right person for this Fundraising Administrative Assistant role?
- Prior experience within the charity sector
- Excellent customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience within a healthcare environment is useful.
What are the Responsibilities of this Fundraising Administrative Assistant role?
- Assist the Individual Giving Manager in handling initial fundraising inquiries into the organization
- Work collaboratively with other professional staff members and help achieve St. John’s Hospice overall strategic objectives
- Updating our new CRM system with donation information and notes on supporters
- Thanking supporters and funders in a timely fashion and responding to ad hoc supporter queries
- Implement GDPR actions- updating supporter database with compliant information
Why apply for this role as Fundraising Administrative Assistant?
At our organisation we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 30 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.