St Martin of Tours is a leading provider of mental healthcare and specialist accommodation in London for people who have enduring and complex needs. Our mission is to improve the pathways and opportunities for people stepping down from secure hospitals, prison and mental health services.
Chief Executive Officer
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join an established and well-respected not for profit specialist mental health housing association providing services to some of the most vulnerable people in the community.
This is an exciting time for St Martin of Tours as we are embarking on a period of change both operationally and within the board itself. We are an established voluntary sector provider of housing, support, and community integration services for people with forensic histories and mental health problems. To fulfil this vision and to carry through our strategy, the Board is looking for a committed and an experienced professional.
We are particularly looking for someone with experience and expertise of working within the housing sector or previous experience of working as an executive officer within the housing sector.
- Experience with Clinical Governance
- Experience of Financial management
- Working in partnership with other organisations
- Working within the Public Sector or Third Sector Organisations
- Operational management experience within the care sector
- Developing Quality Assurance Frameworks
- Working with a board of management
- Strategy development
- Business development
- Professionally qualified in a relevant discipline
- Risk assessment and management
- Leadership at a senior level
- Change Management
Location: London, N1 2LF
Job Type: Contract, 12 months.
Hours: 35 hours per week
If this sounds interesting then we would very much like to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter.
Closing date: 27th August 2020
St Martin of Tours aims to be an equal opportunities employer.