At St Martin of Tours we provide care homes and support services throughout London for people with complex mental health needs.
We are looking for a Director of Finance initially on a twelve month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will support leading the organisation in an exciting time of change and transformation. This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of implementing financial system change and who can mould the future state of how this company operates alongside the senior team.
Position: Director of Finance
Location: London, N1 2LF
Job Type: Contract, 12 months
Hours: 35 hours per week
The role will:
- scope, identify and implement the required change;
- be responsible for designing the future delivery structure to support the stability of accounting, reporting, analytics and budgeting services that benefit the delivery of the Strategic Plan;
- manage the Finance team which includes Payroll, Procurement and Systems Support.
The position would ideally suit someone with experience in leading a commercial finance department within a larger business, or a current FD of a small/ start-up business, who has managed previously all usual finance functions and also has spent time overseeing business investment processes. Commercial awareness and insight is essential, along with the ability to work within the leadership team.
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
· Qualified chartered accountant
· 5+ years' experience in a finance function
· 2 + years’ leading a finance function or department
· Strong organisational, critical thinking and communications skills
· Attention to detail and good judgement
· Flexible and adaptable style
Please send your CV with a covering letter.
Closing date: 27th August 2020
St Martin of Tours aims to be an equal opportunities employer.