Do you have the skills and drive to help us improve our digital supporter experience?
About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity to join the St Mungo’s Digital Fundraising team. In the role of Digital Fundraising Officer you will work within our small team, and the wider Fundraising departments to contribute towards the growth and success of St Mungo’s Digital Fundraising Strategy. You will play a key role in improving our digital supporter experience by developing content for our website and email marketing programme. We are looking for a systematic individual to drive audience-led insight and create multi-channel user journeys across our digital channels. Other key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Monitor and maintain the fundraising sections of the St Mungo’s website including improving the donation process.
- Lead the development of our supporter email marketing programme.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of our digital channels by writing regular reports.
We think this role will suit someone who wants to develop their skills and experience while working for a leading homelessness charity. You will be an analytical, proactive and creative person with experience of developing content for digital channels such as web and email. Experience of monitoring and analysing performance data and audience insights to improve and adapt user journeys will also be beneficial.
To view the full job description and person specification for this role please click on the ‘document available’ tab at the top of the advert page.
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you please click the ‘Apply Now’ Button at the top of the page to submit your CV and supporting statement. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and may close this vacancy early.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) applicants, as they are under-represented within St Mungo’s within the Fundraising team.
What we offer
Flexible Working and Pension
- We are committed to maintaining your work/life balance. We offer 25 days annual leave, and operate a very popular Flexi Time scheme, which allows you to supplement your annual leave entitlement. After 5 years, staff annual leave entitlement increases to 28 days.
- St Mungo’s contribute 4% of your gross annual salary, and you are able to enrol in the Defined Contribution scheme following a successful probationary period in which the employer contribution is 6%.
- Please be advised that all appointments will be made on St Mungo’s current standard Terms and Conditions (T&Cs); this also applies to any internal candidates.
A Diverse and Inclusive Work Place
- Equality, diversity and inclusion are central to the organisation's values and how we work.
- We are proud of our commitment to diversity and inclusion and have 8 great Diversity Networks to support clients and staff from different backgrounds so they are able to be their best selves.
Excellent Development and Growth Opportunities
- We hold Investors in People Gold accreditation – one of just 3% of Housing Associations to achieve this. 82% of staff who took part in the survey say St Mungo’s is a great place to work.
- We are committed to developing all of our staff via routes such as secondments, transfers and promotion. In 2020/21 31% of our permanent vacancies were filled by internal promotions.
What we do
At St Mungo’s our vision is that everyone has a place to call home and can fulfil their hopes and ambitions. As a homelessness charity and housing association, our clients are at the heart of what we do, and in 2020 - 21 we supported 31,620 people across all of our services. Our staff are crucial to making this happen.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.