If you enjoy working in a motivated and supportive team where you feel valued and want to know you are contributing to the incredible work of the Hospice, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for a motivated, positive and supportive fundraiser to join the team and help deliver income from fundraisers in the community. Engagement and support are key so you’ll need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire people. You’ll also need impeccable organisation skills to manage multiple activities at once as well as strong written skills and the ability to give a great presentation. You’ll need a fundraising background and a can-do attitude in order to hit the ground running.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Permanent position
- Working with the Community Fundraising Manager to develop annual budgets and plans for the community team
- Supporting fundraisers with events and providing excellent supporter stewardship
- Planning and managing community activities and events
- Recruitment and management of volunteers
- Actively supporting and demonstrating our values through your role
What we are looking for:
- Experience in fundraising in essential along with a passion to develop and grow in a community role
- An excellent relationship builder who can calmly manage competing deadlines
- A thorough approach and strong organisational skills
Do you want to have the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to Bristol’s only adult hospice? Use your passion and skills to make a real difference and join a much-loved Bristol charity with its huge supporter base and in return you will get that feel-good factor.
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability.
Due to the Christmas period interviews to take place between the 5th - 12th January.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.