If you enjoy working in a motivated and supportive team where you feel valued and want to use your fundraising and leadership skills to the enable the incredible work of the Hospice, then this could be the role for you! We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to manage all aspects of fundraising for the Hospice. You will lead, support and inspire the fundraising team and use your experience across multiple income streams to develop the team to deliver ambitious targets. You will develop the fundraising strategy and lead on its implementation to ensure we meet objectives and KPIs across a range of income streams including philanthropy, corporate, community, events, legacies and lottery. You will be an experienced leader with a strong fundraising background, ready to lead the Hospice in the next exciting stage of our fundraising growth.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Working hours will be considered from 30 hours per week (four days) up to full time 37.5 hours (five days) Monday - Friday - to be discussed at interview
- Permanent position
- Lead development of the fundraising strategy and delivery to meet targets
- Develop, monitor and manage annual budgets
- Lead, motivate and inspire the fundraising team to meet objectives
- Responsible for compliance and risk management across all fundraising activities
- Grow and develop the team and income in order to meet the ever-growing need for patient care
What we are looking for:
- An experienced and innovative leader whose enthusiasm and knowledge will drive the team to achieve great things
- A strategic thinker with strong commercial acumen and an analytical approach
- A fantastic relationship builder ready to represent the Hospice and drive income growth
Do you want to have the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to Bristol’s only adult hospice? Use your passion and skills to make a real difference and join a much-loved Bristol charity with its huge supporter base and in return you will get that feel-good factor.
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability.
Due to the Christmas period first stage interviews to take place between the 5th - 12th January. -
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.