We are looking for a highly skilled Individual Giving Manager to join the Fundraising Team at the much loved, Bristol based, St Peter’s Hospice.
Available on a temporary maternity cover basis, this position plays a crucial role in securing growth in our membership and a development of individual donations to support our charitable aims.
You will have the ability to manage your own workload, have a flexible and adaptable approach to your work and work closely and collaboratively with our wider fundraising and marketing communications teams to deliver the individual giving and legacy marketing strategy.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and management skills and who can work collaboratively as a member of a busy fundraising team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of thousands of patients, their families and carers when it matters most.
- 27 days holiday FTE (plus Bank Holidays)
- Competitive salary benchmarking, with a transparent approach to pay
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Working 30 to 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £28,886 to £32,096 FTE per annum, dependant on experience
- Temporary position, maternity cover
- Estimated contract length around 12 months, or the early return of the post-holder
- Office location Long Ashton, the role also has flexibility for some home working
- To lead on the acquisition, retention and development of individual donors to the Hospice, developing and implementing the over-arching Individual Giving fundraising strategy and Legacy Marketing strategy
- To take the lead on donor journey, establishing stewardship and recognition plans and working closely with the Database Manager on data selections and thanking methods and processes
- Deliver and develop supporter journeys and implement a stewardship plan for our individual and legacy donors
- Oversee in memory donations, taking responsibility for their active promotion and subsequent donor recognition
- Actively promote our values through your role
What we're looking for:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of individual giving and legacy fundraising
- Experience in developing fundraising strategies and supporting KPIs
- Experience with databases, audience segmentation and use of data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a fluent writing style and the ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of media
- Ability to work across teams and departments in a collaborative manner
For more information please visit the jobs page on the St Peter's Hospice website.
We know sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for job if they don't tick every box. If you're excited about working for us, and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could just be what we're looking for!
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.