If you enjoy working in a motivated and supportive team where you feel valued and want to know you are contributing to the incredible work of the Hospice, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for an experienced philanthropy fundraiser who can lead the development of our trusts and major donor income streams. An excellent relationship builder with a background in either trusts or major gifts as well exceptional writing skills, you’ll be able to analyse data and turn it into compelling cases for support, securing significant gifts to fund the Hospice’s work.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Working hours will be considered from 30 hours per week (four days) up to full time 37.5 hours (five days) Monday - Friday - to be discussed at interview
- Permanent position
- Developing, managing and reporting against budgets
- Writing the annual strategy and plans for trusts and major gifts
- Line management of one direct report
- Overseeing the application and reporting processes for Trusts and Foundations and building relationships to maximise income
- Developing the major donor strategy and cultivation plans and building relationships with key donors
What we are looking for:
- Experience with trusts or major gift fundraising and securing philanthropic gifts
- The ability to lead and develop a team to meet targets
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and an analytical mind
Do you want to have the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to Bristol’s only adult hospice? Use your passion and skills to make a real difference and join a much-loved Bristol charity with its huge supporter base and in return you will get that feel-good factor.
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability.
Due to the Christmas period interviews to be held from 5th - 12th January
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.