Our ambition is to eradicate domestic abuse by transforming the way organisations and individuals think about, prevent and respond to domestic abuse.
We are looking for a new Chief Executive to provide leadership to our team of 30 highly committed and motivated staff.
The teams work cover areas including:
• West London Tri-Borough Partnership, including Safety Across Faith and Communities project (SAFE)
• Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARACs)
• Specialist domestic violence courts
• Pathfinder: working with four expert organisations examining the role of health services in domestic abuse
• Domestic Abuse Housing Alliance (DAHA)
• Domestic Homicide Reviews
• Consultancy: advice/support/training
A new Chief Executive Officer will continue to raise the representation of the organisation at the national level and drive forward the submission of bids for multiyear projects and other fundraising initiatives.
- Please provide a CV and statement explaining how you meet the role profile (refer to person specification). Maximum 1000 words.
- Closing date: 14th October 2019.
- Preliminary interviews: week commencing 28th October 2019.
- Final interviews: week commencing 11th November 2019.
To apply, please download full information from our website.
For an informal discussion about the role or any questions you can contact Standing Together
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.