Title: Social Hub Administrator
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: 15hrs per week
Salary: £17,800 per annum (pro-rata)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work in our projects, supporting the development of the service, volunteers, and staff with all administration duties, within our busy working environment.
Duties will include:
- Providing high quality administrative support to the Social Hub Lead, Hub worker and Training Officer
- Maintaining and updating IT and manual filing systems/providing monitoring information.
- Arranging appointments, meetings, training and events as required for the project.
- Organising diaries and arranging hotel and travel arrangements if needed.
- Providing administrative support at meetings
- Providing monthly, quarterly and ad hoc monitoring information
- Setting up and maintaining databases (using Microsoft Access and Excel)
- Producing publicity material using Publisher (Desktop Publishing) and Word
- General reception duties
- Being first point of contact for clients and professionals
- Providing cover for colleagues within skill set as required
- Liaising with external organisations regarding projects
- Process Data in line with requirements of the Data Protection Act
- Support promotion and marketing of the “Social Hub”.
- Aware of and fulfil all requirements in respect of Information Governance (IG)
- Support QMS by seeking to continuously improve the service.
- Support the Environmental Management System (EMS), in order to take steps to improve the organisation’s carbon footprint.
You will need experience of:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Knowledge and experience with reporting packages and databases.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Aware and able to demonstrate Information Governance responsibilities.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
The successful candidates that are shortlisted will be invited to an interview and will be expected to participate in a short exercise.
Closing date to register interest: 28th January 2022
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please download and complete the application pack attached in 'additional documents' and then click on the 'How to Apply' button for details of where to send it.
Starfish Services is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All Post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Starfish Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please do not send CVs.