Trust Fundraiser (Part Time)
We are Step by Step (SbS), a charity dedicated to supporting local young people who are going through hard times, including homelessness. Founded in 1987, we provide accommodation, personal development opportunities and specialist support services to help young people identify and fulfil their aspirations.
We’re currently looking for a part time Trust Fundraiser to deliver our strategic and operational plans that seek to maximise income from charitable trusts and foundations to support SbS’s work.
- £27,500 FTE (£17,600 pro rata)
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Full training provided, with a focus on ongoing development
- Work alongside a highly-skilled, passionate team who are focused on making a difference
This is a fantastic opportunity to impact your local community through your fundraising efforts; SbS play a vital role in ensuring the young members of your community are supported, and do not fall by the wayside.
So, if you’re looking to join an award-winning, growing charity, want to help us empower young people and prevent homelessness, and have a track record with trust fundraising this is the role for you.
As a Trust Fundraiser, you will be researching and applying for funding from Trusts, as well as maintaining and developing existing relationships to ensure future support.
Ensuring that we have a funding pipeline, you will forge relationships to support new sources of funding and strengthen and build upon existing relationships to secure future income.
In addition, you will:
- Create persuasive cases of support for applications and effective impact reports
- Generate income from trusts, foundations and grants from across the country
- Write reports that support the work of SbS
To join us as a Trust Fundraiser, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of working in Trust fundraising
- An established track record of making trust applications
- Excellent written skills, with a focus on creating persuasive and compelling cases for support
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Charity Fundraiser, Fundraiser, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Executive, Trust and Foundations Fundraiser, Trust Partnerships Officer, Fundraising Manager, or Fundraising Lead.
Closing date: 30th June 2019, although you are advised to apply early as we may close the vacancy upon finding the ideal candidate.
Webrecruit and Step by Step are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re an enthusiastic Trust Fundraiser, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.