In your role you will be responsible for the design and/or modification of business processes, producing process metrics to evaluate effectiveness. You will have discussions with relevant stakeholders and other significant parties in order to understand the problems and the required outcomes. You will be required to gather information, document processes and analyse business needs in order to present the requirements to all required parties. You will then ensure that any relevant technical specifications meet those requirements. This role may also include performance or user acceptance testing.
- Evaluating and documenting business processes, anticipating requirements, defining process metrics, uncovering areas for improvement, defining solutions, and managing their implementation.
- Ensuring solutions meet business process needs and requirements
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders; working closely with clients, managers and the release team
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing reports
- Performing requirements analysis for allocated projects
- Monitoring deliverables and communicating the results
- Performing user acceptance testing