Our bold, ambitious vision for the future requires substantial growth in our staff numbers and the HR & Facilities team’s purpose is to provide the support and working conditions they deserve. This means we can now offer this opportunity to work in a friendly, but busy team, where you will gain experience in handling a variety of tasks and play a significant part in driving forward our mission.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working for a Christian charity within a fun and hardworking team environment. You must be dynamic, with a ‘can do’ attitude, able to work independently, with the ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
If this sounds like the right job for you, apply today!
Main responsibilities and duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support for all aspects of our HR function – this will include diary management, setting up and managing recruitment campaigns, organising inductions, record – keeping, organising training sessions to name but a few.
- Ensuring maintenance contracts are set up and renewed for equipment and services. Organising minor repairs and replacements, where necessary.
- Responding to email and phone enquiries, and keeping HR Systems updated
- Providing lunchtime reception support
- Other duties as directed by your line manager and/or COO.
Full time position
Salary: £21-23,000 per annum (depending upon experience) & generous benefits.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.