The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the day to day, always-on marketing of our Giving Account product. You will be an experienced and digital marketer and will lead the ongoing optimisation of our inbound marketing channels (search, paid and earned media). Creating and deploying strategies and plans to increase inbound leads, optimise conversion opportunities and work with the wider team to improve customer and brand experience.
The role is ideally suited to someone with experience growth hacking in a fintech b2c, SAAS environment, with the practical skills needed to drive the growth of new audiences and conversion at scale.
With the ability to make an immediate impact, you will be results-oriented, able to operate in a fast-paced environment and will passionately seek to test and improve marketing performance wherever possible.
Demand Generation and Top of Funnel Campaigning
- Design and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to reach priority customer segments, including NextGen Givers (aged 18 – 30). Specifically:
- Oversight of creative strategy and direction.
- Writing campaign and ad copy.
- Working with designers, videographers and other creatives to develop campaign assets and marketing collateral.
- Build and optimise ‘always on’ product advertising and execute Pay Per Click campaigns utilising paid social, Google Ad Words, remarketing and other ad spend.
- Leading on campaign planning, scheduling and deployment. Managing budgets and timelines to deliver activities on time and within agreed cost parameters.
- Constantly monitoring, optimising and iterating campaign activity based on insight and data.
Inbound marketing funnels
- Create reliable inbound marketing channels using a combination of paid, owned and earned media.
- Develop content marketing strategies and persuasive search optimised copy to drive traffic to stewardship. These could include:
- Creation and development of lead magnets to generate awareness, interest and lead conversions.
- Optimised blog content to capture search traffic. Creation of pillar pages, topic and subtopic content clusters to create authority and improve search ranking.
- Writing optimised web copy for product pages, campaigns and for Search.
- Creation and deployment of Pardot forms and landing pages for lead capture, ensuring all wording is compliant and accurate according to GDPR principles.
- Ensure all growth marketing activity follows a data-driven and evidence-based approach through continual experimentation and optimisation of marketing performance through the funnel.
- Build, deploy and test lead nurture email campaigns and workflows using Pardot.
- Identify, test and implement new strategies to improve click-through, open and conversion rates.
- Provide campaign reports detailing performance and actionable insights.
Marketing Performance and Insights
- Bring visibility and transparency to marketing activity by regularly reporting impact against marketing objectives using a variety of data and analytics tools (Pardot Dashboard, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.
- Analysis of customer and market information and insight to inform key decisions and identify market opportunities
- Monitor and maintain the analytics dashboard, producing insight reports and actionable plans.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.