Our social media channels are an integral part of our inbound marketing strategy.
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for delivering social media content that furthers the mission of Stewardship. This will involve increasing our reach, engagement, leads generated and converted.
This role will manage and monitor social media channels which include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In. They will measure success in this area, develop, recommend and implement improvements to the social media strategy and liaise with colleagues across the organisation to ensure social media plays an integral role in achieving our business objectives.
Social media management
- Lead the development and delivery of the social media plan ensuring Stewardship’s refreshed brand identity is appropriately managed and delivered across all Stewardship social channels.
- Maintain a proactive approach to ensure that steady growth and deepening engagement amongst our target audience is achieved resulting in leads generated and converted.
- Execute and develop Stewardship’s existing social media strategy.
- Plan, create and deliver compelling short form content to support our regular programme of content delivery.
- Work with colleagues from across the organisation to create persuasive content that serves the needs of the business.
- Editing stories, publish and share content that supports wider marketing strategy and builds meaningful connections with our audiences.
Reporting and analytics
- Ensure appropriate monitoring is in place to manage social media account performance day to day.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on the performance of our content and strategy.
- Maintain awareness of social trends, innovations, and developments.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.