Leading the development, planning, launch and management of the Stockport and District Mind EAP (Employee Assistance Program) service. A key component of the role is Sales and Marketing – identifying, contacting and signing-up organisations to the new service.
There start date for this role is 1st November 2020 and it is a 6 month contract, with scope to extend to 12 months and then a potential longer term contract.
• Define and refine the EAP proposition
• Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs), both for our customers and any suppliers
• Develop marketing communications material (e.g. website, social media)
• Develop a list of sales prospects, starting with organisations where Stockport and District Mind already has a relationship
• Instigate conversations, aiming for a meeting with the HR Manager or CEO of the prospective client organisation
• Organise sales meetings, bringing in support as appropriate
• Identify any obstacles to the potential sale and work to remove them
• ‘Close the sale’ by signing up organisations to the EAP service
• Client/account management - maintaining a relationship, monitoring and acting on client feedback
• Maintain accurate and appropriate records and data for the services provided, including client organisation and employee data
• Ensure all mandatory training required
The deadline to request an application pack is 5pm on Wednesday 7th October 2020.
The deadline to submit your application is 11.59pm on Sunday 11th October 2020.