STOP THE TRAFFIK is a fast moving, pioneering organisation leading on the prevention of people trafficking.
STT is a unique group of highly motivated individuals with roles that transcend multiple sectors such as business, intelligence analysis, community activism and creative campaigns and communications. We are looking for a Practice and Policy Officer to support our work for the next three months’ of our development.
This is a new 3 day per week role, created within the close-knit STOP THE TRAFFIK team, working as part of the Business and Community Practice team and be well supported by the Business and Community Practice Manager. We are looking for someone who has the experience and drive to add value to our growing and nationally recognised consultancy service.
As a Practice and Policy Officer, the successful candidate will be asked to:
- support the delivery of STT consultancy services to business clients.
- participate in the training of clients/partners where appropriate.
- ensure relevant data is collected, entered and managed correctly.
- draft accurate content based on gathered evidence and effective research.
- input views into discussions in the formation of product, project and training.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a relevant qualification and/or proven relevant experience
- excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- competency using Microsoft Office suite and use of databases.
- a natural aptitude for working with financial information
In return you will be part of a friendly, hardworking team of professionals. You will start with 25 days annual leave pro rata (plus Bank Holidays). We may also consider a flexible working pattern to accommodate the right candidate.
If this role interests you please go to the STOP THE TRAFFIK website for further information or contact Oasis recruitment for an application pack. CVs alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Thursday 17th October 2019.
Interviews will be held in central London on Wednesday 23rd & Thursday 24th October 2019.
Applicants will be committed to the ethos of Oasis and the values of STOP THE TRAFFIK and be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
STOP THE TRAFFIK supports Equal Opportunities Registered Charity No. 1026487
3 month Fixed Term Contract
Part-time, 24 hours/week (0.6FTE) normally Monday to Wednesday.
Salary £13,166 p.a. + 7% pension (£21,944 p.a. FTE)