- Job title: Senior Fundraising Manager
- Reporting to: CEO
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Salary: £45,000 -£55,000
Street Child, one of the UK’s fastest growing international charities, are seeking an outstanding, dynamic fundraiser to head our public fundraising function.
You will lead a small, growing team focussed on driving income through:
- Running & challenge (including high-level ownership of Street Child’s iconic ‘Sierra Leone Marathon’)
- Regular gifts;
- Supporter care & individual giving;
- Events - from webinars to galas;
- Community support (faith-based, schools, RAG, Rotary etc)
- Legacy management
Growth in these key unrestricted income streams is vital to achieving the charity’s ambitious goal for children. As we come out of lockdown, we want to re-establish our reputation for awesome, memorable events and supporter engagement - as well as reaching supporters, and driving fundraising, with a best-in-class digital offering.
The role will work intimately with senior colleagues across communications, trusts, major-donor and corporate fundraising - collectively forming a ‘senior fundraising team’, reporting to the Chief Executive. The position will also provide ad hoc support to fundraising colleagues across Europe and the USA. Constant cross-team working and the absence of siloes are key to our approach at Street Child - great relationships with your peers are key!
We are looking for someone energetic, imaginative, inspiring, bold and enormously passionate about Street Child’s work.
This could be a fundraiser bringing a proven track-record of leading happy, high-performing teams. We would also be absolutely delighted to consider applications from more ‘emerging leaders’ who can demonstrate a track-record of personal fundraising success, the desire to step-up, management qualities, ambition and a vision for impact! Either way, the following qualities are also key:
- A hands-on style. You ‘lead by doing’, as much as by planning, strategising and supporting your team;
- A commitment to your team: to their personal development and the enjoyment of their work - as well as their performance;
- Solid organisational skills.
We have imagined this role as a full-time position, predominantly working out of our new Central London office - but we are open to variations, especially for an outstanding candidate.
This role is a massive career opportunity - and hugely important to Street Child. To progress an interest in the position, please click on the apply button to find out more information on where to send your CV and a short covering letter to. We encourage you to apply as soon as posisble as will be reviewing applications as we receive them.