Are you good with people and have great organisational skills?
Do you like helping people achieve their full potential?
Do you want to work in a family friendly company with the holidays off?
We have a brilliant opportunity to join our team as a Career Coach or a Trainee Career Coach. The role include meeting our clients, many of whom are mums looking for support in their return to work. You will be meeting over zoom or in person and setting targets to achieve their goals.
Using our network of employers, CV templates and job searching tools you will provide advice and guidance to move these women closer to employment. The role also includes completing funding documentation, so good administrative skills are a must too!
If you meet the criteria but lack the experience we have the opportunity for you to start as a trainee coach.
Who are we looking for?
- A great communicator and listener
- Inquisitive about what makes people tick
- Empathy for clients with barriers to returning work the workplace
- Self-motivated and organised
- Willing to learn
- Excellent admin and digital skills
- Familar with setting goals
Your experience could be in:
- Equally, if you have transferable skills from another industry and like the sound of the role, get in touch!
What’s the offer?
- £21k to £26k FTE depending on experience /trainee role
- Bonus payment
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities
- Option of the whole of August off
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays FTE
- Structured training and support
- Family-friendly work arrangements
- Weeky meetings in Bromley, South London
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter with your experience and why you think you will be suitable for this role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.