37.5 hours per week
London – NW1 1BU
Up to £30,000.00 pa depending on experience plus competitive benefit scheme
Do you have experience in selecting and working with marketing data? Do enjoy working in fast-paced team?
If so Sue Ryder are looking for a Database Executive with extensive experience of using Raiser’s Edge for selections and imports. You’ll have an analytical mind, an eye for detail and the ability to accurately manipulate data sets.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with marketing teams to identify best prospects for their activity and segment them appropriately
• Select data from Raiser’s Edge to agreed specifications and cleanse the data prior to sending out to the mailing house
• Maintain high quality data within the charity’s fundraising database,
• Support the production of accurate and regular management
• Work with the Supporter Care team to reconcile income reports for Finance
• Provision of training and support to end users by developing, delivering and reviewing an internal training programme in line with agreed SLAs
• Support the development of new and the enhancement of existing data feeds.
To hit the ground running in this role you will have good understanding of CRM and marketing principles. It is essential that you have strong technical skills in terms of data manipulation using Excel or SQL, have a good analytic mind and are able to identify and resolve key issues when reviewing data. You’ll also be confident working with multiple stakeholders to build positive professional relationships.
Please provide a CV and a supporting statement on why you think you’re the right candidate for this role.
Sue Ryder provides hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life-changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to be a safety net for our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives. We see the person, not the condition.
*Competitive Benefits Package* –25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays, buy and sell holiday scheme, private pension, staff discount with thousands of retailers, enhanced maternity pay, 15% off New Goods and lots more. Please visit our website for the full list.
Please note that we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.
Interview date: w/c 16th Sep approx (your knowledge of Excel and Raiser’s edge will be tested on the day)