How to apply
Head of Public Fundraising
London / Home Based
37.5 hours a week Mon to Fri
Sue Ryder are looking to appoint a dedicated Head of Public Fundraising for our well established charity Organisation. Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. For over 65 years our doctors, nurses and carers have given people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
The Head of Public Fundraising will provide strategic leadership and oversee the delivery of all aspects of National Fundraising activity where the engagement is with volumes of supporters. Working closely with colleagues cross the organisation to grow our supporter base and create sustainable sources of income for Sue Ryder.
Reporting Directly to the Director of Hospices and Fundraising.
You will develop the Public Fundraising Team through strong leadership and vision, supported by a consistent managerial approach, coaching and mentoring.
You will have:
• Proven history of leading significant income growth through public fundraising income streams with particular focus on individual giving.
• Experience of devising, implementing and embedding strategy in complex environments
• Proven leadership skills, developing and empowering others to achieve objectives
• Experience at SLT level
• Strong financial Management and risk Management skills
Sue Ryder provides hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life-changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to be a safety net for our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives. We see the person, not the condition.
If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career within an established Charity Organisation and have the skills and background to help grow and develop our Public Fundraising team then please apply now.
Sue Ryder benefits include:
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance *
· 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
· Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
· Enhanced sick pay
· Paid qualifications
· Company car or car allowance *
· Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
· Staff discount of 15% on new goods online
· Season ticket loan
· Cash referral bonus scheme
· Salary sacrifice car scheme
· Online Wellbeing Centre
· Free Will writing service
· Staff finance loans
· Free onsite parking **
· Free uniform **
· Carers leave policy
· Subsidised onsite meals and drinks **
· Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
* Role dependant
** Location dependant