Individual Giving Retention Manager
Be there when it matters
Sue Ryder is here to make sure everyone approaching the end of their life or living with grief can access the support they need. There is no one size fits all when it comes to how we cope and the help we need, but with our support, no one has to face dying or grief alone. We are there when it matters.
Do you have demonstrable experience of Individual Giving Fundraising with substantial responsibility for driving income growth from a variety of channels? Do you have a proven track record of managing Lotteries or Raffles and implementing Gaming strategies, are you looking for your next career move?
If so, Sue Ryder has a fantastic opportunity to be our new Individual Giving Retention Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and delivering the retention and development programmes across Individual Giving, Regular Giving and Lottery at Sue Ryder.
Reporting to the Senior Individual Giving Manager you will line manage the Individual Giving Officers, providing strategic input and support to grow and develop the retention and development programmes through a range of channels. As well as playing a key part in the delivery of key appeals and campaigns throughout the year and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on Sue Ryders income targets.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
• Project and stakeholder management
• Proven research and analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate data and to present data in both statistical and written formats.
• Track record delivering innovation in communicating with donors across multiple Individual Giving channels including knowledge of Direct Mail, telemarketing and email.
• Assist the Senior Individual Giving Manager in creating and managing strategies for retention and cross-sell opportunities across Individual Giving, Lottery and Regular Giving to maximise long and short-term income in keeping with our wider strategic fundraising aims.
• Assist the Senior Individual Giving Manager in developing campaigns to retain and develop donors, adopting a test and learn approach, to ensure a strong programme portfolio and avoid over reliance on any one income source. Maximising on a range of fundraising opportunities to maintain our donor base.
• Liaise with the Supporter Experience and Journeys Manager to create and deliver supporter journeys which increase level of participation, engagement and financial value.
• Work with the Retail Team and external stakeholders to deliver Lottery sales through a robust EPoS ticketing system across our retail network and ensure data capture remains a priority to enable cross-sell and upgrade opportunities.
• Collaborate with the Digital Team to develop and deliver plans for growing digital income and improving digital stewardship for individuals across our fundraising programme.
Competitive Benefits Package
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata if part-time), - Company pension scheme
- EAP support scheme
- Staff discount with thousands of retailers
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.
Closing date: 12th December
Interview date: TBC
If you want more than just a job, we want you.
Join the team and be there when it matters