Be there when it matters
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the creative design, planning, delivery and reporting of Sue Ryder’s fundraising, retail and volunteering marketing activity and campaigns. You will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, whilst working closely with the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Officer also in the team.
You will need demonstrable experience of project managing and delivering marketing campaigns. You will be ambitious and able to work at pace, managing and motivating key internal and external stakeholders. You need to have proven experience and a passion for charity marketing and delivery of fundraising, volunteering and retail campaigns. Keen attention to detail and excellent project management skills are essential.
- Support Sue Ryder’s income generation, retail and volunteering strategies through professional marketing activity and advice.
- Advise teams and help them to develop their understanding of which marketing tools are the most appropriate to help achieve their objectives.
- Support the Fundraising, Retail and Volunteering Teams in delivering large and smaller scale marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Build strong, internal relationships with all teams across Sue Ryder to ensure marketing activity is considered well in advance, as part of an integrated communications plan.
- Digital first approach - work closely with internal teams to ensure all campaigns and activity have a digital first approach, testing and optimising campaigns to achieve the best results.
- Help ensure all fundraising, volunteering and retail marketing materials remain up to date and new materials are added and updated as necessary.
- Act as a brand motivator and guardian, ensuring effective messaging and activities are integrated across all communications.
- Continuously increase sector and professional marketing knowledge and feed in to marketing activity.
- To keep up to date on the latest digital fundraising and retail initiatives
- To keep well informed of all Sue Ryder activity.
- To understand and adhere to the values and objectives of Sue Ryder.
- Contributed to team meetings and organisational priorities.
Competitive Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata if part-time), - Company pension scheme
- Staff discount with thousands of retailers
- Refer a friend scheme - £250
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Staff discount of 10% on new goods online
- and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.
Interview date: 7th June (pm)
If you want more than just a job, we want you.
Join the team and be there when it matters.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement at any point prior to the stated closing date.